Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Flowers
































Today it was raining. Its supposed to be spring! I bought these flowers from a man at the side of the road and put them in my new "dundee marmalade jar" represent! and placed them beside my bed.




















So then i decided to find everything floral in my flat starting with my unmade bed.




















These are some plates i bought recently and some more flowers perfectly matching to the yellow teapot Rachel gave me a few years ago.


















John HATES this floral print of an oil panting but i LOVE it! And some Orla of course.



















































These are my Grandmothers tea cups she had collected so many but these three are my favorite. Hoping for some sunshine tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make us happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...